Costa Rica Yoga Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for an amazing week long yoga retreat in beautiful Montezuma, Costa Rica at Anamaya Yoga & Health Retreat Center. Anamaya is located just a short walk up from Montezuma Beach on the southern coast of Nicoya Peninsula of Costa Rica. Anamaya has been gracious enough to allow me to rent out the entire 14-bedroom boho chic center for a private retreat during the peek season in Costa Rica. This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Together we will enjoy daily yoga classes from our stunning yoga deck(s) perched in the jungle over looking the Pacific Ocean, with waterfalls in our backyard just 900 steps away, and quiet beaches just a short distance down the hill from our home for the week.
All The Details:
You will be treated to a week in a gorgeous 14 bedroom Boutique Hotel & Health Resort with amenities such as:
- Salt Water Infinity Pool
- Ocean Views
- Amazing locally sourced meals prepared by the amazing Anamaya Chef
- 2 Yoga decks
- Private access to waterfalls behind the property
Enjoy morning and afternoon yoga classes created specifically for this unique yoga retreat by Pedro & Sumer Luna. Classes will be all levels, with a combination of Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin/Restorative.
The Local Perspective:
Montezuma is located on the southern coast of the Nicoya Peninsula. This area of the country is more remote, making Montezuma less crowded. The entire hotel staff will be catering to our private group throughout our time here. One of the things that makes Anamaya and the town of Montezuma unique is its bohemian feel. Though small, Montezuma is a vibrant community, made up of like-minded expats and locals.
- 7 Nights in a Gorgeous Boutique Hotel & Health Retreat Center
- Intimate Yoga Classes
- Morning Meditation and Pranayama sessions
- 3 Meals Per Day prepared by a private chef (Chicken/Fish/Vegeterian/Vegan. No Red Meat)
- Group Beach Sunset Excursion
- Sustainable Living and Farm Tour
- Yoga Mat and Props provided
- Waterfalls In Your Backyard
- Beach Access Daily
There are plenty of extras available for this retreat. The list could go on and on for you to choose from. A few are highlighted below and for the full menu of options click HERE.
- Anamaya Spa Services
- Zip Line Canopy Tour
- Tortuga Island Snorkeling Boat Tour
- Surf Lesson
- Watsu (Water Therapy)
- Horseback Riding
*Additional fees apply to these extra excursions and services
Pricing and Room Accommodations:
Enjoy the beauty of the rainforest and the comforts of your private refuge in charming private cabinas in Montezuma.
All the rooms/cabinas are elegantly designed with every detail focusing on protecting the environment. Most of the rooms have breathtaking ocean views. Anamaya is proud to have used non-toxic building materials, organic fabrics, and local artisans to complete the stylish and intimate accommodations.
All rooms have ceiling fans, air conditioning, and wonderful organic cotton or bamboo sheets.
Click HERE for to view the Anamaya accommodations.
Rates: Please see the rooms below. Click the name of the room to view it. If you don’t see the name of the room below it is because it is no longer available. Double Occupancy and Triple Occupancy rates are per person.
Click HERE to view the property map.
- Premium Room with 1 King Bed or 2 Twin Beds (1 ROOM LEFT Dharma) $2,195 (Double Occupancy), $2,975 (Single Occupancy)
- Premium Room with 1 King Bed or 3 Twin Beds (***SOLD OUT***) $2,195 Double Occupancy, $1,995 (Triple Occupancy)
- Luxury BFF Room 1 King Bed & 1 Queen Bed (1 ROOM LEFT Hanuman) $ 2,395 (Double Occupancy)
- Luxury Sky Treehouse Cabin 1 King Bed or 2 Single Beds & 1 Queen Loft Bed (***SOLD OUT***) $2,395 (Double Occupancy) $1,995 (Triple Occupancy)
- Standard Rooms with 1 Queen Bed (***SOLD OUT***) $1,995 (Double Occupancy), $2,675 (Single Occupancy)
- Standard Room with 2 Twin Beds (1 ROOM LEFT Jungle) $1,995 (Double Occupancy)
Additional Information and Booking:
- As of now the CDC does not reccomend traveling internationally if you are not fully vaccinated, therefore proof of vacination will be a requirement to attend this retreat.
- Airfare is not included in the price of the retreat.
- Transportation to Anamaya is not included in the price of the retreat. There are a few options for transport and you can review them HERE.
- Travel Insurance is NO LONGER required per Costa Rica law as of August 1st 2021. You can still purchase it if you would like of course.
- You will be required to fill out a Health Pass online and receive a QR code 72 hours prior to entry. Click HERE to view entry requirements.
- You will need a passport that has at least 6 months of expiration left on it prior to your return on January 15th.
- A negative covid test is currently required by the USA to re-enter that must be administered within 3 days prior to departure. A BinaxNOW home kit is the most economical and recommended way to go about this or you can arrange a test in Costa Rica. The BinaxNOW kits are available at CVS for about $25.
Check in time is 3pm on January 8th. Check out time is 11am on January 15th.
A $750 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your place and room request. The remainder of your room rate will be invoiced to you on November 1st and is due no later than November 8th.
There will be no refunds made at any time.
Upon receipt of your deposit further instructions, waiver, questionier, and proof of vaccination request will be e-mailed to you!
Please feel free to email Pedro Luna with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Costa Rica Retreat Deposit$750$7500$0